Dont think about nuttx like you do with linux with isolated processes and apps loaded from disk files :)

it's more like a *very* advanced set of arduino libs in most usual cases.

(others dont hit me, I know this is extreme simplification.)

if the microros app is compiled in your os image, then you can probably put a breakpoint on the microros_main() function, then launch microros with nsh, and your breakpoint will just trip.

For that you need to connect to your nucleo stlink using openocd and gdb. There are tutorials around there, this is just about generic embedded debugging techniques.

Sebastien