Hi Folks,

I've finished a major milestone on some of the firmware I developed for
this processor.
As such, I wanted to add a firmware update which uses progmem. My
understanding is that
if I run from ram, I should be able to erase all sectors and update the
flash. Well, I tried that
and in debug I found that exception_common is still in the flash addrspace
(0x4x0000). So
when I flash any sector that overlaps the image I get a Hardfault. I did
add __ramfuncs__ to a
few eefc routines and that got me out of jail, I can erase and program any
page/sector which
is not being used by the program, but anything inside the program region
yields a hardfault.
I debugged a few of them, but I am still confused why exception_common is
not in ram ...

Any pointers or guidance here would be greatly appreciated!

PS, I could just byte the bullet and use mcuboot, which I will probably do,
but for starters
the basics should work (e.g. flash the entire 2MB flash which running from
Ram).

Thanks!
-James