Hi,

OK I got the bootloading part figured out (eg, it shoud work because the esp32c3 has a serial bootloader mode in ROM that should support usb CDC, and I see a serial port by pushing the GPIO9 button while plugging it in), I will try to use my board as a esp32c3 devkit for now, it shoud be similar.

(later)

So the esp32c3-devkit:usbconsole configuration works on the m5stamp-c3u.

nsh> uname -a
NuttX 10.1.0-RC1 512be93c36 Dec  9 2022 12:32:21 risc-v esp32c3-devkit

Nice.

Sebastien