Dear all,

I switched to Manjaro a few weeks ago. Now I'm trying to build NuttX - of
course.

This packages where necessary so far:

sudo pacman -S ncurses base-devel gmp mpfr libisl elfutils expat
lib32-gcc-libs uboot-tools unzip

# Install genromfs as per PX4

wget
https://sourceforge.net/projects/romfs/files/genromfs/0.5.2/genromfs-0.5.2.tar.gz
tar zxvf genromfs-0.5.2.tar.gz
cd genromfs-0.5.2 && make && make install && cd ..
rm genromfs-0.5.2.tar.gz genromfs-0.5.2 -r

--

I cannot resolve the following error:
fatal error: math.h: No such file or directory

NuttX documentation says:

The math library header file, `math.h`, is a then special case.  If you do
nothing, the standard math.h header file that is provided with your
toolchain will be used.

Can somebody please give me a hint for how to overcome this?

Best regards,

Simon

--
Hard- and Softwaredevelopment Consultant
Ingenieurbüro-Filgis