Agreed! Let's keep it in a separated thread.

Sometime ago I was talking with Brennan about listing the board that I
have here and he surprised me showing this board listing spreadsheet
on google docs. Maybe we can organize a listing to see who has board
X, Y, or Z and to make it possible to test NuttX on all possible
boards.

I have a special interested to find the launchxl-tms57004 because it
supports big-endian and I think there nobody testing NuttX on
big-endian (except maybe Zou/fft, he is using NuttX on Sparc arch that
is big-endian). So Greg, if you have this board I'm interest to get
it.

Few days ago I found (and bought) on eBay from Australia the first
board that I tested NuttX in 2010:
https://acassis.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/getting-started-to-nuttx/

It could be an interesting test also to see how big NuttX became 13 years later.

BR,

Alan