Hi Alexandru,

I tested here and the BLE for ESP32/C3 is indeed broken in the mainline!

So I will investigate and fix it.

Currently NuttX BLE stack is very limited, depending on what you want to
do, it is better to use NuttX with nimBLE. There are board config examples
for nRF52/SIM, they need to be adapted to ESP32.

About your question how to write application for NuttX, there is no secret,
it is POSIX, if you can write application for Linux, you can write for
NuttX too. Also there are many samples at apps/ repository.

BR,

Alan