Hi Tim and Alan,

I tested CDC/ACM when I was doing the CDC/ECM performance increases about
18 months ago. It seemed like everything worked fine on the Jupiter Nano,
the SAMA5D2-XULT. I can put together a config for this again and test it...
or send me yours, and I will adapt to Jupiter Nano. If we have a config
that repros the problem, it should be possible to fix.

Will you file a bug report so we can communicate there in public, and tag
us or send the url by email?

And then post your config there. I'll try it out and try to repro!

-adam

--
Adam Feuer <a...@starcat.io>