Hello Mike,

Which version of nuttx code are you using? Recently I was dealing with
UART1/2 on ESP32S3 and managed those to be working in
https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/10467
There were few issues including some clocking configuration problem as well
as wrong pin functions used for UART1.

At the end I was able to even run RS485 with EPS32S3 and make a kind of a
loopback test connecting UART1-RS485 <-> UART2-RS485 on the same device and
exchange data between those UARTs.

Please check if your code base contains my fixes.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Petro

пн, 18 вер. 2023 р. о 21:59 Mike Moretti <nu...@mordent.com.invalid> пише: