There is instrumentation in ostest that prints heap usage after each test test.  That should isolate the memory leak.

On 1/19/2024 2:07 AM, yfliu2008 wrote:
Dear experts,

With "rv-virt/knsh32", I noticed the "used Kmem" shown by "free" command keeps growing
after each run of "ostest", below is numbers I recorded during five runs:

  10652  12756 12804 12852 12900 12948

The first number is taken after boot, other numbers are taken after running
"ostest" once. Except for the increasion of the first run, increasion of other
runs is about 48 bytes, though not big but it may eventually lead to crash.

Similar observations can be got from "rv-virt/nsh", "canmv230/knsh",
"canmv230/pnsh" etc.

Is this a known behavior?

Regards,

yf