Hi Alin,

I used Google Flights to comparece prices and the values are basically the
same from May to August.

If we have some bigger embedded/computer conference happening in Japan
around that time, we could put NuttX Workshop just after that, this way
people could participate in both events.

Let us define the date soon to give people enough time to submit proposals
and organize the flight.

For the Internet, while visiting my company in Canada I discovered
something very useful: install Airalo app and buy an eSIM with a low cost
Internet plan.
For Japan they have the lowest plan of 1GB data valid for 7 days for just
U$ 4.50 or 10GB valid for 30 days for U$ 9.00.

Best Regards,

Alan