<< I think it could be very useful if integrated with CI. We could find
many issues that aren't detected currently. >>

Thanks Alan, that's a great idea! Lemme find the best way to integrate
Automated Testing into the CI, without breaking our PR Submissions.

If a PR breaks the CI: Maybe we can run an "Auto Triage" to guess the
Severity of the Breakage? Like:
(1) Code Red: "Most likely the PR Code broke the CI, please fix the PR"
(2) Code Amber: "Maybe the PR Code broke the CI? Needs more investigation"
(3) Code Green: "Probably OK" (e.g. unable to download OpenAMP, automated
test failed)

Right now I'm running the Automated Test every morning (GMT+8). So I have
the rest of the day to figure out what broke, without staying up all night
:-)

Lup