Hi Saurav,

Thank you for looking at our code base and planning to add Documentation,
that is really important!

NuttX has a long history but our Documentation is still lagging behind, so
your work will be very beneficial for our community.

I took a look at that macro you asked and seems it was wrote by Greg almost
16 years ago:

08d439fefbd (patacongo              2008-08-02 14:44:25 +0000  262) #define
DIRSEC_NDXMASK(f)   (((f)->fs_hwsectorsize - 1) >> 5)

BTW, why do you think it is wrong, could you please share your thoughts?

Best Regards,

Alan