There is a litex (https://github.com/enjoy-digital/litex) target for nuttx
and litex supports generating a soc for many fpga Dev boards. While the
nuttx docs focus on using diligent arty, none of this is arty specific.

We are actively moving the litex support forward, with both flat and kernel
targets available and there are an expanding list of drivers for litex
peripherals.

--
*MoTeC Pty Ltd*

121 Merrindale Drive
Croydon South 3136
Victoria Australia
*T: *61 3 9761 5050
*W: *www.motec.com.au <https://www.motec.com.au/>

--
 <http://www.facebook.com/motec.global>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/MoTeCAustralia>

--
 <https://www.motec.com.au>

--

Disclaimer Notice: This message, including any attachments, contains
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose and