Hello,

after browsing though the mailing list archive, I am not sure, whether my
question is appropriate here or not. Please tell me, if not ...

The company I am working for plans to use nuttx for a firmware development.
We use a W5500-EVB-Pico board [1]. The W5500 driver is already part of nuttx,
but the specific board (combination of SPI interface and W5500 configuration)
is not included at the moment.
Thus, we (my company) would like to pay a nuttx contributor for preparing a good
and clean board configuration for W5500-EVB-Pico (up to the point of the board
configuration being merged happily into nuttx).

If someone is interested in doing this work, then I would appreciate private
answers. I am sure, we will find a fair agreement.
My (tentative) preferences are:
* having contributed at least a few commits to nuttx
* being able to send an invoice (ideally from EU, but anything else should
  probably work, too)

I hope, this query is not inappropriate for this mailing list.
Otherwise please tell me.

Cheers,
Lars

[1] https://www.wiznet.io/product-item/w5500-evb-pico/