Hi everyone!

I've built an application that sends i2c set/get commands to NuttX using the
system() function in a loop that breaks after a timer runs out. After some i2c
requests, NuttX prompts the message 'nsh: i2c: command not found' and the only
way to solve it is rebooting the ESP32.

This is what I tried so far:
1. Enabling i2c reset command and sending it every time i2c get/set fails, but
it won't work because it depends on i2c driver;
2. Enabling the reboot command, but of course it resets the board so the app
stops;

Some more details:
* I2c debug tool shows no error (only that one message);
* Killing the program and sending any i2c command from console works fine;
* Depending on the scenario, the error raises after sending around 3000 i2c
requests.

Is there any other way how to reset the i2c driver without rebooting the board?
Forcing a delay at every request significantly reduces the amount of i2c
requests, but it does not solve the problem.