Hi all,

I'm really glad to be a part of this, and I look forward to whole heartedly
dedicate myself to bring this to fruition.

Keeping in mind the immense skill, experience and knowledge that makes up
this mailing list, I would be really grateful if you can provide your
invaluable guidance whenever and wherever possible.

Thank you again for selecting me and my proposal. I am aiming to exceed
your expectations!

Regards,
Saurav Pal