Hi Janardhan,

Each person has a different mind set and different backgrounds, so it is
difficult to find an easy way that works for everybody.

This is why I suggest everybody starting with NuttX to create their own
public documentation (i.e. blog post), because the challenges you face,
solve and document will help others with similar mind-sets and backgrounds
as yours.

I have done it for years in my blog: https://acassis.wordpress.com/?s=nuttx
and slowly I'm submitting it to our official documentation:

https://nuttx.apache.org/docs/latest/
Sony also has a great set of tutorials and documentation:
https://developer.sony.com/spresense/development-guides/sdk_tutorials_en.html

It would be nice if they integrate it into our mainline someday.

Probably for someone coming from the baremetal area NuttX will be more
challenging than for someone coming from the Embedded Linux, but looking at
the examples as you are doing will help.

It is also important to study more about POSIX and how Unix/Linux OS kernel
are organized, it will guide you to get a better understanding of NuttX.

Best Regards,

Alan