Hey everybody -

Just wanted to remind everybody on this list that we're still looking for more developers with some familiarity with OFBiz. We have paid positions for developers to work on both client projects and the development of the opentaps Open Source ERP + CRM system and ofbiz. Some of the things which you'll be working on include:

- Extending business intelligence in opentaps
- Upgrading our user interfaces
- Building out our applications
- Building a comprehensive set of tests and testing procedures

You can work at your own schedule, either full-time and part-time, and from anywhere you want. If this is something you're interested in, please send me an email off the list.

Thanks!

Si Chen