Congratulations Rishi :-)

Best Regards,

*Avnindra Sharma* | Sr. Digital Commerce Consultant
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No.78, Part-II, Vijay Nagar, Indore 452010
main: +91-8989530074

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
<http://www.hotwax.co/>