Hi All,

After Nicolas's work at OFBIZ-9558 I want to create a "Code deprecation rules"
wiki page.

Before doing so I think we need to get a consensus about when to remove
deprecated code (Java, Groovy, XML, etc.) and services definitions.

Then we could plan to remove all deprecated code in trunk when for instance
creating a new release.

I suggest that we don't wait too long and deprecate code when we create the
first release of the last freezed branch

Opinions?

Jacques