Hi Rohit,

W/o answers in a week I think we can consider this a consensus and a status
quo, ie nothing needed on our side

Thanks

Jacques

Le 17/08/2017 à 07:39, Rohit Rai a écrit :
Hello Devs,

In a form, the background color of a required field is yellow and an
asterisk symbol is shown next to it. But, if the required field is drop
down type, no asterisk symbol is shown near it.

As per the discussion on OFBIZ-7439
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7439>, we can think of two
ways to take it forward. Either, we can continue with the above behavior or
we can update the code to show an asterisk symbol next to drop down type
field.

I would appreciate hearing communities thoughts over this.

Rohit Rai
www.hotwaxsystems.com