Hello all,

We use *<if-has-permission* element for checking the specified permission
of logged in party.
There are two supported attributes as well in which *permission *is
mandatory and *action *is optional.
If action is not passed then it looks for specific permission.

*For Example: *
<if-has-permission permission="LABEL_MANAGER_VIEW"/>
It should be like <if-has-permission permission="LABEL_MANAGER"
action="_VIEW"/>

   - Now if someone has LABEL_MANAGER_ADMIN permission, then that
   user won't be granted permission. It should check for _ADMIN permission as
   well.

This is properly handled when you pass action attribute, it checks for
specific permission passed and _ADMIN permission as well.

Proposed solution:

We must use permission and action attributes at every such code occurrences
to avoid this situation.

--
Best Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer