Jinghai,

you are not answering our concrete questions and you seem to constantly ignore our requests to revert the commit until the community decides that we want to integrate this plugin.

To be clear, please do the follwoing:

1. revert the commit

2. make a proper proposal by answering the raised questions

3. adjust the code to match the raised points and provide a new patch in Jira (no commit!)

Thanks for your collaboration,

Michael