Hi all

We have internally patched EntityQuery with some additional functionality and
before I create a Jira was going to see what the community thinks.

New functionality:

-       New method getFieldMap which returns a Map object of selected fields
from GenericValue objects, useful for creating cache map objects for lookup

-       Support forUpdate

-       forEach method to accept Consumer

We have found these useful and believe the project can benefit, let me know
what you think

Regards

Gareth Carter

Software Development Analyst

Stannah Management Services Ltd

IT Department

Ext:

7036

DDI:

01264 364311

[http://logos.stannah.co.uk/stan150.jpg]

[http://logos.stannah.co.uk/enviro.jpg]Please consider the environment before
printing this email.

This email is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged
information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute,
disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error,
please delete it and notify the sender.

Stannah Lift Holdings Ltd registered No. 686996, Stannah Management Services
Ltd registered No. 2483693, Stannah Lift Services Ltd registered No. 1189799,
Stannah Microlifts Ltd registered No. 964804, Stannah Lifts Ltd registered No.
1189836, Stannah Stairlifts Ltd registered No. 1401451, Global Upholstery
Solutions Ltd registered No. 02452728.

All registered offices at Watt Close, East Portway, Andover, Hampshire, SP10
3SD, England.

All Registered in England and Wales.