Hi All,

I have answered there, please if you are interested give us your opinion

Thanks

Jacques

Le 24/10/2017 à 09:38, Aditya Sharma a écrit :
Hi Michael, Jacques,

I have uploaded the Graffle files on OFBIZ-9857
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9857>. You can move it now to
the desired directory

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 6:03 PM, Jacques Le Roux <