Hi Jacopo,

I am planning to do a bunch of FindBugs/refactoring commits in the coming days/weeks, hopefully all of the currently open issues.

It would be great if we can move the release to December.

@all: any help on the FindBugs/refactoring issues by fellow committers are greatly appreciated ;-)

Thanks and regards,

Michael