Hi Jacopo,

We have 35 bugs with patches available and priority >= Major

I want to check them before plussing because this will be our last R16 release
I guess

Thanks

Jacques

Le 19/12/2017 à 16:43, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
Hi all,

we have published our last release mostly 6 months ago and since then we
have merged several bug fixes to our 16.11 branch: I think it is time to
publish a new one!

If there are no objections I am going to prepare the release files in the
next few days and then we will start the release vote: if you think we
should backport fixes to that branch this is the right time to do it before
we start the release process.

Kind regards,