Thanks Deepak,

Ha indeed, I see your point now.

Sorry for the confusion!

Jacques

Le 16/01/2018 à 11:30, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
Thanks Jacques for detail,
but I think name is not always Authorisation in code we are having lots of
request.getHeader usage and its breaks their usage.
I'll confirm and reply here (just for reference.)

Need to backport this to 17.12 as well.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 3:26 PM, Jacques Le Roux <