Hi Sharan,

It could be related with Paul's last commit r1824740. I see a lot of error at
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/logs/trunk/framework/html/

I updated this morning, before Paul's last commit, and it still work locally
here.

You could try to revert his commits and see if it works. It's already late in
night in Australia ;)

HTH

Jacques