Yes I think it's more something like that, I don't see how Paul's commit could
entail a such issue.

Jacques

Le 19/02/2018 à 14:15, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Sharan,

it seems that you have not loaded the seed data.

Did you run ./gradle loadAll ?

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 19.02.18 um 13:43 schrieb Sharan Foga:
Hi All

Not sure if this is related to any of the discussions happening, but I've just done a fresh checkout and build of the framework trunk and am getting errors when I try to login with the default admin user.

This is error that is showing:

  The datamodel data has not been loaded; cannot find hitTypeId 'REQUEST not
storing ServerHit.

I know we said the trunk could break from time to time with the work we are
doing, so is this one of those times? :-)

Thanks
Sharan