Hi Deepak ,

I guess you suggested the below:

<#assign displayApps =
Static["org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"].*getAppBarWebInfos*(security,
userLogin, ofbizServerName, "*main*")>
<#assign displaySecondaryApps =
Static["org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"].*getAppBarWebInfos*(security,
userLogin, ofbizServerName, "*secondary*")>

Are there entities that back *getAppBarWebInfos *?

I guess that would help .

regds
mallah.