Hi Mathieu,

hot code replacement works fine in Eclipse if you have updated the Eclipse classpath through ./gradlew eclipse.

You can run/debug OFBiz in Eclipse without problems mostly. Sometimes you have to restart, depending of the changes.

For me this is working sufficiently.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH