Yes ! This is exactly what I have in mind ;)

Using this feature in production using Gulp, It's a pain when you have to debbug in minified version.

Julien.

Le 27/08/2018 à 12:02, Mathieu Lirzin a écrit :
Hello Julien,

Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nereide.fr> writes:

I would like to optimize css and less management using gradle.
I saw that some gradle plugins exists for transpilation (or
compilation...) less to css and minify and gzip css files.

What do you think if I try to set it in trunk ? I saw that a minifier
was already implemented in the past but was also removed. Is there any
technical reasons to remove minifier ?
I think it is a good idea.  However if we do that, it will be very
important to have a convenient way to run OFBiz either in development
mode (without minification) and in production mode (with minification)
to ease the Javascript debugging.  Since this is a very common
requirement, I guess those Gradle plugins already provide such facility
or describe how to customize the impacted tasks.

Thanks.