On 2018/08/05 02:44:58, Sudheer Kode <sdhr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have developed Microservice using spring boot. I want to deploy this
> application to Apache ofbiz and want to make it up and running on ofbiz.  I
> searched lot on internet to find out  the way but no luck and spent lot of
> time on it.
>
> Can any one explain  me the process in detail how to achieve it.
>
> Thanks,
> Sudheer

Hi Sudheer
This is a delayed reply and I am unsure where you're on it.

You're going to have to do a lot of work in order to achieve this, if at all it
is even remotely feasible.

Spring boot itself launches it's own container and so does ofbiz. There is no
straight forward or step-by-step way to do this. You will probably need a deep
understanding of ofbiz architecture and then figure out how (if at all) your
microservices map to various components in ofbiz ecosystem.

It seems pretty daunting task and will require quite a bit of work.

Thanks,
Girish Vasmatkar
HotWax Systems