Hello Devs,

I need to confirm if the following scenario is valid or not:
At the time of packing an order, an additional shipping charge can be added
from the packing screen which is stored in the shipment entity.
When package/s are completed, the shipment is marked as packed and an
invoice is generated for the order in ready for posting status. Also, an
invoice line item is created from the additional shipping charge added in
the shipment. Now, since the invoice is in ready for posting status, it
cannot be edited. But, the additional shipping charge on the shipment is
still editable. Is this a valid scenario?

My second concern is if someone has entered wrong shipping charge at the
time of packing then how can it be corrected since the invoice gets
generated as soon as shipment is packed.

Thanks.
Regards*,*
*Mohammad Kathawala* | Sr. Technical Consultant
*HotWax Commerce* by *HotWax Systems*
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Cell phone: 7772858789

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.