Working for me.
Regards*,*
*Mohammad Kathawala* | Sr. Technical Consultant
*HotWax Commerce* by *HotWax Systems*
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Cell phone: 7772858789

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.