Hi Jacques,

who is going to decide which files you want to see and which you don't want so see? People have different taste on that and so you would be struggling with different settings checked in to the code repository.

I'm not in favor of putting these files into the repository. I think these are specific for each developer and it's no problem to keep them locally.

For your specific examples: I don't see any .class files when searching, that must be a configuration problem on your side. For searching, you can also set up filters which provide an efficient mechanism to search (or don't search) specific files.

Thanks,

Michael