Agree with Arun,

Just an addon
If we are using ProductFacility entity then we should think to move the
returnable flag from product to the productFacility entity.

Kind Regards,
*Vaibhav Jain* | Senior Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Vaibhav Jain* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-jain-170793/>