I agree with Pierre and would even extend on his idea to move agreements and
subscriptions to the order management model.

If a responsibility matrix like RACI would be applied to agreement and
subscription functions, I think we would see that in most companies
Responsibility and Accountability for these two processes lie with sales and
sourcing. I would think that finance would be Consulted and Informed about the
outcome of these negotiations.
Finance only get involved at the end of the process.

So yes, I think Pierre has a good point here; this helps to unclutter the
system and allows to implement more logical process flow.

Wolfgang