Although I am inclined to agree with having the options come from
appropriate records/values in the Enumeration entity, I must caution about
how the final solution will be implemented in our code base. We all know
that this falls in the category of sensitive data which has come under a
tighter scrutiny due to GDPR and security breaches.

Such privacy sensitive element should be implemented in tighter permissions
applied than we generally apply to screens/forms/fields etc.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*