Ah OK

Le 19/04/2019 à 21:16, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
It's already done. I'm suggesting future actions for future JDKs

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 8:53 PM Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

Hi Taher,

Sounds like a plan, will you create those Jiras Taher?

Maybe as subtasks of OFBIZ-10757, or simply reusing it w/o closing it
until we swap?

I believe the later is the easiest for all of us, but could be confusing
after a moment.

Jacques