I have not time to elaborate in-depth right now, but just a quick food for thought:

Having these fields in every entity *by default* allows detailed tracking of users which might be unwanted. I know that this is a sensible topic in companies and affects privacy protection.

I am not sure how the selection of entities with these fields was done, maybe others can add insights.

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de