Hi Pritam, All,

To clarify, in case there is a confusion here. If I'm not wrong Suraj suggested to add
the auto-stamp fields in "entity-engine in webtools".

Like for instance at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=OrderHeader

He did not speak about the 'createdByUserLogin' and 'lastModifiedByUserLogin'
fields, please Suraj confirm.

Then I agreed but suggested that it was not a default but implemented with a
properties to be used during development mostly

Thanks

Jacques