Congratulations and Welcome, Deepak!

Regards,

Michael

Am 13.06.19 um 07:48 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak to become a new committer and we are pleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Deepak  is part of the community since January 2016 and has proved to be committed since.

He notably made a great work for OFBIZ-10518 "Inventory (Supply) Allocation Planning "

He not only worked in Jira,  but also answered accurately on MLs where he supported our users.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Deepak.