Hi,

Deepak has provided a working patch where he removed the 'Customized Cookies'
feature of https://github.com/ketanmistry/ihavecookies

To compare apply the patch (directly on ecommerce component for now) load
ecommerce in OFBiz and compare with https://iamketan.com.au/

I'm unsure it would be helpful but should not our users be able by default to
have all the features?

Thanks

Jacques