Hi All

I saw a note about the Getting Started with Apache OFBiz Manufacturing & MRP in
5 Easy Steps tutorial document that I wrote a while ago that is being added to
the wiki as individual pages. The original pdf tutorial document I contributed
included a copyright notice which is probably why my name was included in the
title.

Swapnil has already followed up with me and I am happy to release the copyright
for this tutorial document and fully contribute it back to under ASL v2 so the
project so the community is free to use, change or update it as needed.

Thanks
Sharan