Hello,

In one of our customer project, where we are using multiple OFBiz
instances to run backend jobs, in which some are using service semaphore
system.

While these semaphore jobs are run quite intensively by several OFBiz
process, we stumble upon a lot of 'Error' logs that are polluting other
production log, in the fact that these are not really error, but a
failure trying to insert a lock into ServiceSemaphore table, that leads
to another waiting loop.

I then proposed a refactoring of the implementation (jira OFBIZ-11204),
that works currently fine in our production environment.

Since semaphore feature is a quite critical one, some reviews would be
appreciated before commiting it in the codebase.

Regards,

Gil