Hello Taher,

The proposition you saw with your first glance is about :
  * Intent : describing into a link/menu definition, the way that the
    dynamically rendered form will refresh the screen upon submission
    success
  * Implementation : adding a tag that will generate a refreshment event
    on submission within the screen that is inserted into the DOM by the
    augmented link (like a success callback).

That is one step of the proposal, but yes i think you got it well.

We have to make clear that our intent is not to add lot of new widget
augmentations to get dynamic screens. This new tag that should have been
named "callback-update-area", would complete the already existing
"<on-event-update-area" form feature. Giving more control to the origin
screen.

For my personal point of view, your point come at the good timing to get
considered before going too far.  But in fact in our attempts, i feel
like we did not go that far to get something working nicely as a first
step.

So thanks for your feedback, since i am not familiar enough with Single
Page Application aka SPA frameworks (in France SPA is the main french
Animal Protection Association :-) ) we had a discussion with Samuel and
Mathieu to build you a better answer to your question (i.e. if SPA will
fit in our effort).

Our research is about **screen definition** for back office application,
so we are not talking about technology but about screen structure
definition concepts.

In my opinion SPA (based on screen definitions) is a technical
implementation, so it is not part of our prime target.

Those structure definition concepts must be well thought enough to be
compliant with any technical implementation in theme (based on
common-theme).

In that vision implementing a theme for SPA application should be
possible, but in our opinion a gigantic task to support the screen
engine. We think that for back office application, we should stay with
the classic way to implement screens, and improve it to get more
efficient.

For front office, and high expectation back office application, if SPA
is to be used, implementing it with a custom theme and freemarker is the
simpler way to be efficient.

PS: i did signed Néréide Team in my precedent email, but it is not a
company initiative, this should have been signed Leila, Nicolas and Gil.
Sorry for that.

Thanks

Gil