Hi,

R16 is now an old distribution and has almost reached its end of support. We can soon expect a last release but we need to think about the next to be released package

Some would prefer to release R17 before releasing R18, some would prefer to
bypass R17 release and directly publish R18 instead.

Vote:
[ +1] Do not release R17 and directly publish R18 instead.
[ -1]  Release R17 before releasing R18

We had already 3 months to discuss without reaching a consensus, so this vote
will be only open for a week.

Note that it's not a formal vote to release R17 or R18, as that is another
process documented at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Release+Management+Guide+for+OFBiz

Thank you for your attention