Hello,

Thanks for proposing your tried and tested configuration solution. The
idea of discussion the original proposal about OFBiz configuration with
environment variable stayed in my head.

In the light of your solution and with our implementation feedback (git
branching configuration + env variable), and others contributors
feedback, we might elaborate the best to ease configuration management.

Thanks and Regards.

Gil